August 14, 2008

This New-Fangled Technology*

Some of you may have noticed I put a photo "widget" on the left side of the blog. I don't know if this will prove useful or distracting.

In any case, I'm trying to upload photos to flickr, where you can see some of the things that have caught my eye.

You can find them here

Normal people have addresses that are easily identifiable; I'm sure one of you will write to tell me how to accomplish this.


Sucks getting old.

*Thanks to John, below, who told me how to change the address. It's www.flickr.com/photos/beijingleah ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah. To get a shorter flickr address, log in and go to

http://www.flickr.com/account/

There's a field called Flickr Web addresses. You should be able to edit that.

By the way, thank you for this blog. I was born in China and have enjoyed seeing snippets of life there from your blog.